Basics of early years’ teaching
What is education? Who is a child?
Effective theories on teacher’s approach
The current principles used today for early years teaching are the results of years worth of continuous effort of scientists and teachers specialised in the area. The marriage of basics of education, definitions of education and children, has led to the educational theories that most of us teachers use today without having being trained on them. Knowing about these theories, its history and their principles, will assist him/her to select the most appropriate behaviour and teaching methods for each child.
This online course, focuses on some of the necessary knowledge necessary for becoming a teacher. This is an online, group course that is interactive throughout and participants are expected to take part in the designated activities.
This course can benefit you if:
- You require revision of some of these principles
- You are an experienced teacher who feels the need to update your knowledge
- Your ultimate goal is to become a teacher and you do not have the time to attend courses
- You are a parent interested in teaching
Leader: Fatemeh Sadeghi
Date: Saturday to Wednesday
Time: 18.00 to 20.00
Price: 500,000 toman
- The corresponding link to attend the online course will be sent to you following your registration. You will be added to the related support team on WhatsApp
Note: This is a short course covering the topics discussed. Attendance at this course does not certify for the attendee’s skills.