Exploring Teachers’ Challenges Working With Dual Language Learners
In this session, Dr. Andriaschko will introduce the research she conducted on the topic of exploring teachers’ challenges working with dual language learners. Dr. Andriaschko will reflect on the research process, as well as focus on the results of the research and recommendations for the future.
Covered in this session, Dr. Andriaschko will explain the following from her research:
- Teachers’ perspectives on native language.
- Perspectives on support for teachers with dual language learners.
- Exploring positive outlooks that teachers have about working with dual language learners.
Who is Dr. Jolene Andriaschko?
Dr. Jolene Andriaschko is a professor at the American College of Education, an Education Director at a preschool program, and an Education Consultant at her consulting firm Strategic Education Consulting Solutions.
She has over 20 years’ experience in Early Childhood Education, including teaching, staff development, management, and administration of Early Childhood programs.
She has a proven ability for ensuring quality of implementation of Early Childhood Education programs.
Dr. Andriaschko has an excellent focus on utilizing staff to drive continuous quality improvement and meet professional development objectives.
She has a Doctor of Education degree specializing in Early Childhood from Walden University.
Wednesday, 25th July
Course fee: 12 CAD
- The session will be recorded and saved for a week.
- The session will be available with Arabic, Russian and Chinese subtitles after 2 weeks.
To register, please email: